These recommended surfaces offer the following benefits:
- They are all-weather playing surfaces
- The materials and unique installation provides a free draining surface that allows for play, even following rainy weather
- All surfaces allow for an accurate bounce and great response to spin
- All surfaces are player-friendly, offering medium slow play
- Superior cushioning reduces strain on knees and ankles
- Consistent performance over a long period
The non-directional textile fibres eradicate odd trajectories, ensuring accurate bounce with a good response to spin – ideal for all levels of play.
Permanent inlaid lines look fresh and smart and are identical in specification to the body of the new tennis court surface, so there are no unexpected or odd bounces.
The surfaces we install provide great grip for challenging play and are able to absorb high impact movement. Players of all ages can enjoy safe, speedy play on a responsive, cushioned surface, which helps to absorb high impact movements. No matter the age or ability of your players, there are clear benefits to reducing strain on ankles and knees.
Outdoor Carpets will be delighted to discuss your requirements. We offer great looking, affordable tennis courts, which give consistent, high quality performance – your players will be delighted with the end result.